Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Festival of Hope

On August 21st, our church hosted a Festival of Hope.  We had live music, a skit, a craft tent, bounce house and water slide.  There was also a prayer tent, games and free food.  It was a really fun day.  I took over 400 pictures, but I'll just share a few of them here.

My boy--sigh...he's getting so big.







My friend, Pam, painting faces



My dad showed up with surprise of all surprises--a puppy!  He and my mom drove to Pennsylvania and bought the dog the day before!  He's an EskiPoo named Buddy.






They even had sack races--the kids were a riot.






That was my friend Kelly's little girl. When the kids were done, the big boys had a shot.  Hilarious.



I forgot to bring MY kids' bathing suits, but that didn't stop Patience.




It was a really fun day--we were glad to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)