Friday, October 15, 2010

Finishing another week

It's Friday!  And all over Facebook, I see "TGIF", "8 hours til the weekend!".

It got me thinking.  I don't want to live for the weekends.  I want to live for, and ENJOY, each day.  Even the Mondays.

I mean, we do 5/7 of our living Monday-Friday.  On the "work" days.

We've had a good, and yes long, week.  Monday was Eli's birthday--I'll come back later and post a few pics.  We went to the Scituate Art Festival with my dad & Eli's friend, Josh.  It was a great day.

And last Sunday we had company for dinner.  Haven't done that in ages.  It was great.

School was good this week, too.  Maddie finished a math lesson and passed a spelling test.  Eli finished a few of his books, too.  Patience learned about Van Gogh and made her own Sunflowers picture.

Today we get to have lunch with a friend & dinner with my parents (diet? what diet? LOL).

So while I am thankful that it's Friday, I'm also thankful that we had a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday AND Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)