My friend, Tanya, turned 40 recently, so her family hosted a cookout for her. The weather wasn't ideal, but we had a great time up at Pulaski Park in Chepachet, RI. Patience & one of her BFF's, Katie, had fun feeding the ducks.
The ducks were so tame--we had to convince the girls to let them be. :)
Steve and Eli had a great time playing badminton. I wish our backyard was big enough for a net. Maybe we could play over the clothesline. :) See the lifeguard chair in the background? The kids did go swimming, but that poor lifeguard had to sit out there the entire time in the rain. :)
Here's me & Steve. I feel very shiny in this picture,but I'm always telling myself that even if it's not a great picture, the kids will love it in days to come.
Patience got in on the action. Love that pookah-pie.
Here's Maddie's idea of getting her picture taken. Teenager, need I say more? :)
I got her, though--I always do. :)
Here she is, trying to block the camera. Silly girl. She has no idea how gorgeous she is.
Me & my boy. I swear, I was slouching. Honest!
The birthday girl & her family. It was so nice to be able to celebrate with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)