Whoops! I did my last post so late (or rather, early), that I forgot to do one yesterday!
#11 I am so thankful for my friends! Once upon a time, I didn't have many close friends. It was a hard season, and I just wanted ONE bosom friend (Anne of Green Gables, anyone?).
Now? I not only have a fabulous BFF, who I've been friends with for almost 15 years, but just a huge circle of really tremendous gals who add so much to my life! God has abundantly blessed this area of my life!!
#12 I am thankful for the freedom and ability to homeschool my children. It wasn't my first choice (silly me!), but I'm so glad we gave it a try! If you count pre-school--and I do---we're on our 12th year of homeschooling, and what a ride it's been.
I cherish these days--and am so grateful for each moment that I get to be with my kids. No really! I mean, of course there are the "All of you, GO UPSTAIRS!" moments, but when I look back at these years, I'm just so happy that I have them here with me, not gone for 40+ hours per week.
Happy to be counted as one of those friends you're thankful for (uh, I think you're thankful for ME -- aren't you? hee, hee!)
ReplyDeleteBut of course, V!! :)
ReplyDelete