I have so many things to be thankful for this year--it might be hard to narrow it down to just thirty! To start things off, though:
Heaven

I've been reminded so many times this year of just how temporary this life is. It's our life now, but not our real, "forever" life. This earth is only a preview, an in-between, before we go to live for eternity with our Lord and Savior.
Even if Heaven weren't promised to us, God would still be worthy of our praise and gratefulness, but I am so thankful that we have that to look forward to.
Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)