I am a big fan of the E! channel show "The Soup". Have been since college, when Wipeout host John Henson was hosting "Talk Soup". Now Joel McHale is the host, and while the show can be crass and offensive (I'm just trying to be honest--DO NOT think this is a show that you can watch with your kids!), I laugh hysterically when I watch it.
In 2009, Joel introduced a clip that forever changed the way that I look at tetrazzini. Nevermind that I'm making it for the first time this week, and that I'm using turkey instead of chicken--this clip will be running through my head the entire time.
(My apologies for the sketchy quality of the video--it was the only one I could find online that had Joel's comments.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znHObR07F5s (It won't let me embed the video, so this is the best that I can do--any profanity is bleeped out, but throw those earphones in anyway if there are kids around!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)