Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Squinkie adventures

Ever since the fight circle episode, I've been swinging into the girls' bedroom to see what those crazy Squinkies are up to.

My heart stopped when I saw them the other day--I thought more violence was taking place.  (Do you SEE the look that Belle is giving that fairy? I'm scared.)


To my relief, though, Patience explained that they were just square-dancing!


See? They're kind of in a square.  Which is, I guess, what Patience thinks you do when you square-dance.  Oh, the things you don't necessarily learn when you're homeschooled!

Breathing a little easier, I checked in on the Barbie Squinkies.  Every day is a party with these chicks.


Isn't the townhouse cute?


Up close----WHY is the red head hanging off of the eave?  And all of those little Barbie faces--I'll admit, it's a bit creepy. :)


What baby doesn't enjoy a Ferris Wheel ride?  Probably the ones precariously perched in their seats.  Because the wheel actually works, and there's always a few casualties when it's turned on. Apparently *someone* didn't buckle them in.

All in all, a pretty innocuous visit---but I'm keeping my eye on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)