Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Madeline turns 14!

I really can't believe my girl is 14.  I'm so blessed to have such an amazing daughter---it truly is a gift to get to watch her grow.

I know, I know, I said "no parties," but it's so fun to let Maddie have her girlfriends over.  We took a ride over to the mall, watched the laser light show at Jordan's furniture store (no, seriously), and got a snack before heading back to the house.




Maddie with her friends (minus one, who was coming late).


Blowing out the candles.


Eli & Mem enjoying a game of gin rummy while the girls giggled in the other room.


Cake? What cake?


Maddie in her new glasses--isn't she too cute??


I remember when I was still taller than her when she sat on my lap!


My girls--love them so much.

We had a great day!  And now (whew), we're done with kid birthdays until October!

1 comment:

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)