Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring has sprung!

Spring has come roaring into New England.  The super-warm weather won't stay, but it's been so nice while it's here.  Today we actually broke a high-temp record from the 1940's--it's hit 80* here!



It's just been so sun-shiny and fabulous.  I got to take a few walks down at the park this week (I'm definitely a fair-weather walker!).


I love to see all of the trees budding.  Hopefully if (make that when) we get colder weather again, the trees & such will be okay. (I'm curious to see what my lilac bush does.)


It's so nice to be able to sit in the back yard and listen to all of the birds sing.  I snapped this guy at the tippy-top of the large tree the corner of our yard.


Tomorrow the temps are supposed to be in the 70's, but this weekend, we go back to the 50's.  Brrr!  I'll be happy when Spring is here to stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)