Halloween found us heading to Epcot!! (I could stand weather like this at home at the end of October!)
We took the ferry over to Magic Kingdom, and then took the monorail to Epcot.
We took the ferry over to Magic Kingdom, and then took the monorail to Epcot.
Hey Kids!!
Hee hee--okay, now smile!
This is a view of the Wilderness Lodge--we had dinner here later in the week.
First glimpse of the monorail! (Steve was ridiculously excited about riding it)
*love*
Love this pic of the kids on the monorail. It ended up taking forever--between the ferry ride, and waiting for the monorail to show up, and all of the stops it made....I was like, "THIS was the transportation of the future when they first made it?" :)
We arrived!!! Look, a giant golf ball!
My boys.
A french fry smile in "America."
Maddie & Eli had me take this picture for extra credit from their Spanish teacher! Ole!
We loved this ride 7 years ago. The wait was still like, an HOUR, to get onto it. Not sure I loved it as much this time.
Now THIS--this I loved. Huge ice cream sandwich with mint chocolate chip ice cream. :)
Another family shot by a Disney photographer. It's SO nice that they'll take a picture with YOUR camera.
SQUIIIIIISH!
I was SO excited to eat at this "British" pub for dinner. Sadly, the dinner didn't really live up to the hype. The atmosphere was lovely, though.
We hung out, waiting for the laser light show.
Patience decided to get a henna tatoo. I almost blinded the artist taking this picture. (Whoops!)
So pretty! It lasted about 5 days.
It took forever for the light show to start. We had staked out a spot along the fence at the lake, and JUST before the show started, this other family came squishing in near us. So rude. And this other family just let their little kids run wild, and they tried to push in front of us. I'm normally a nice person, but I was like, NO, you will not do this. Sigh.
It was okay...I don't know that we wouldn't have been just as happy to head back to the cabin & get some extra rest!






No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)