Until we go to check out that apartment! I can't wait! l drove past it, and the bike path is RIGHT THERE, and the playground is RIGHT THERE...somewhere for the kids to run around....heaven.
The outside of the house isn't anything to write home about, but if it is even comparable on the inside to what we have now, and it is offered to us, we're taking it.
One of my aunts was saying that it's not a really great area, or rather, that the area doesn't have a great reputation. But the 3rd night we were here, someone got stabbed in the street in front of our house. So, seriously, how much worse could it be? LOL (We haven't had a night like that since...)
Anyway, I'm just dying for Monday evening to get here!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)