Sunday, June 10, 2007

Well, let's see what this puppy can do

I bought a new camera!  Umm, yes, with the mother's day $ that I said I was going to get a bike with.  But how was I supposed to know that my camera would go on the fritz??  I've had the Canon for almost 2 years, and the screen isn't working.  What is the point of a digital camera, if the screen doesn't work?  I mean, it still takes pictures, but you can't see them until you put them on the computer.  Well, with field trips, wedding, a conference, birthdays & my parents' anniversary party coming up, I just couldn't have that, could I?  No!  So we went to Wal-Mart (gift card in hand), and I bought a Fuji FinePixS700.  Very nice.  Now I just have to learn how to use it before tomorrow morning when we go to the Astor's Beechwood mansion in Newport!

I did load the software on my laptop, so let's see if I can put up a picture here...





Ha!  I did it!  This is me, with my nephews, when I visited TX last month!



Well, I am so impressed with myself!    Now, I didn't take this with the new camera, but the software from my old camera didn't work so well with my new laptop.  So there you go.  I NEEDED a new camera. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)