Maddie isn't feeling well. She has a sore throat. Steve is on new meds, so I think he's starting to feel better.
Patience & I went to a friend's house for a playdate this morning, which was fun. I stayed way too long, because the other mom & I were chatting.
I cleared off the table, and we did dishes, but I haven't touched the laundry that needs to be done. Oh, and I have't packed up for tomorrow's Pampered Chef show yet.
The kids are watching Revenge of the Sith, and Anikin has just broken Padme's heart.
This is possibly the most boring post I have ever written (please don't correct me if I'm way off base here!).
Steve is working tonight, so I always get a lot done once he leaves for work! (Theoretically)
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)