I was so excited when I heard that Barry Manilow was coming to Providence! My friend, Kerri, even asked if I wanted to go--she lives in North Carolina, so you know she's a hard core fan. But with Christmas, illness, etc, LIFE, we never got around to planning it.
--
Well, my dad called me on Groundhog's Day, to say that a co-worker of his had 2 tickets to sell. Her son had bought his wife tickets for Christmas, and the wife had bought HIM tickets for Christmas, so one pair had to go. Happy Groundhog's day to me!!!! I immediately called Kerri, who said YES, and the deal was done.
--
Kerri flew in yesterday, and the concert was last night. What a fabulous night!!!! It was amazing! What a golden voice! Barry puts on a great show--I'm SO glad I went!
If you want to see more pics (and you know you do!), I have them up on my Facebook profile.
It was a night to remember! :)
Hey there!
ReplyDeleteBarry Manilow?!?! Good for you that you got to go.