Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Presidents' Day!

What a week!  Barry on Wednesday night, and Fiddler on the Roof on Saturday!  Whew!

--

We were supposed to go to co-op on Thursday morning, and a playdate on Thursday afternoon, but Maddie woke up with a 102 fever, so we spent the day at home!  Burn Notice was excellent. :)

--

Friday, I was supposed to have a Used Curriculum Committee meeting in the afternoon, but not only did Maddie still have a fever, but I was SO congested!  And still hay-fevery (that's a word, right?).  Another day at home.  I was flat out on the couch, and almost missed watching Psych, but one of my hosts called me at 9:58, and woke me up.  I didn't mind the late call at all!  Psych did a take off on teen slasher films, and I have to say, it was pretty funny.  Y'know, for Friday the 13th?

--

Saturday morning, I was still feeling crummy, but managed to make it to the bank and post office.  I took a little nap, and then it was time to go to the Providence Performing Arts Center with my parents to see Fiddler on the Roof.  With TOPOL, on his farewell tour.  Doesn't get much better than that.  The show was fabulous, and I didn't sneeze once. :) 

--

Steve had to sleep (he didn't work at Wal-Mart Friday night, because he got home from a Roto Rooter job too late) before going in to work, so it wasn't much of a Valentine's Day.  Oh well, we'll make up for it later this week. :)

--

Yesterday, I stayed home with Maddie, who still had a 101 temp, and Steve took Eli & Patience to church.  Once they were home, I ran to Wal_Mart, and went to a baby shower for my friend, Dawn, who is having her 6th baby in March!  Good food, good fun--it was a blast.  Then I went to deliver a PC order in Plainville, and then headed HOME.

--

Today has been unproductive, to say the least.  I didn't get up until after 10am (yikes), had the kids do a little bit of school work, and that was it.  I had a bunch of work to do on the phone & computer for Pampered Chef, but I haven't done any housework.  Tomorrow, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)