Thursday, February 12, 2009

Seriously, I think I'm dying

Of hayfever, that is.

Patience has had a cough all week.  A lovely, croupy cough at night, but that's getting better.

Maddie woke up with a 102 temp, but has no other symptoms.

Me?  A tiny change in barometric pressure, and I'm done for.  I only blogged so much, because I know that I have kept you,my faithful readers, waiting for much too long for an update on life at the Towne House.

"Does your face hurt?" you ask.  "YES!" I say.  "It's killing me!!" is the appropriate reply.

My eyes are watering.  My nose is runny, with a constant "I'm going to sneeze" tingle.  My nose hurts from blowing it.  My sinuses are killing me.  I've taken my regular allergy meds and nasal spray.  I've taken Sudafed.  I finally buckled and took some Benedryl.  If anything, I feel worse.  Relief will not come until I can sleep, which I cannot do until 11pm, because Burn Notice is on tonight.  I have my priorities.



If you haven't heard from me by this weekend, call out the National Guard.  They may need to excavate me out from under a mountain of tissues.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are under the weather. The kids have been begging me for a playdate with your fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up. As usual

    hey, I have my vices. It's called INTERVENTION, baby.

    yeah, you will love it too, in time.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)