Thursday, August 19, 2010

My sister came to visit!!!

What a great week we had last week!  My sister, her husband, Dave, and their four sons came to Rhode Island for a vacation.  I hadn't seen my sis in 18 months, and hadn't even MET her youngest boy!  We were counting down the days until they got here & were so excited to spend lots of time with them.

I'll post pics of their visit in several blog entries, just so you won't be overwhelmed. :)

Day One, we just drove down to my mom & dad's house to have dinner with them.  The cousins were beyond thrilled to see each other, and it was a great night.

Maddie with baby Jack (who is possibly the happiest baby on the planet)



This is Judah--he's three and a half.  He took a bit to warm up to me, but did allow me to kiss the top of his head. :)



Here I am with baby Jack (almost 15 months)--he went to me immediately.  I'd feel flattered, but he's like that with everyone!



Here are all 7 grandkids--I'm amazed that I got them to sit still long enough for this picture!

You'll see that Luke (in the blue shirt--5 1/2 years old) has taken up his spot next to Eli--he wouldn't vacate this position until they left RI.  To the older boys, Eli is a ROCK STAR. :)  Isaac is in yellow, and he's the old man at 7 1/2 years old.  He goes to French immersion school up in Toronto, tres' impressive, eh?

After a fun-filled evening, we headed home, but had plans to meet up the next day at the beach!  Sand-filled adventures await!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)