Thursday, August 19, 2010

Washington County Fair, cont.

I love being at the fair and watching the pulls--they have an ox pull, a pony pull, a horse pull--I usually can't afford to go every day, so I'll settle for seeing one of them.  It's a lot of fun to pick a team to root for, and see who wins.  After running all over the fair getting everyone what they wanted for dinner, we settled into the stands.



I thought these oxen were so pretty.



Me & Isaac--seems like just yesterday that he was the baby.



Poor Christine had ripped one of her contact lenses while at the beach.  Thankfully by this point she had been able to get a replacement.



Patience with Luker.



Judah with his duck.



Cousins!



Playing games on the midway.



Winners!



Christine and Eli were goofing off and play-fighting--this picture cracks me up!




Judah and his "Super Monkey"--he was very happy with that. :)



The Imler clan



Patience, very excited about a funnel cake!



Maddie & Steve



One more shot of Eli and the boys



We had SUCH a great time.  I will say, though, I took the time to hold a Pampered Chef yard sale before the fair--I sold a lot of items that I just wasn't using.  It was really successful, and because of that, we had the money for the fair.  It's not cheap, but it was so nice going and NOT having to worry about money.  Apparently that's one of the keys to really having a great time at the WCF--having money to blow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)