But--at the end of May, I started a new one. One that a couple of friends had done and recommended. And I finally reached the point (205 lbs and squeezing into 16 W pants) where I had to do *something*.
That something was The Flat Belly Diet by Prevention Magazine. Back in March, I had bought the Flat Belly Diet Pocket Guide, and it sat next to my desk for over 2 months.

It was about $8 at Barnes and Noble, and tells you everything you need to get started on the diet. The book sat there, taunting me, until I finally reached my breaking point and hustled out to the grocery store to get the groceries I needed to begin.
Well, that was 3 months ago (roughly), and I'm pleased to report that I have lost 25 lbs and am now fitting into my size 14 pants (haven't worn them in 2 years!). I'm not going to say that it's been easy, but it's been DOABLE, and that's what I need. I'm looking forward to 'keepin' on, keepin' on' and getting down to a comfortable and healthy weight and size for my frame.
I highly recommend this book!
alright!! keep up the good work. slow and steady will help you reach your goal and keep it off.!! !!
ReplyDelete:-) kim