Saturday, May 29, 2010

May the Force be with you

<i>Star Wars</i>™ Cookie Cutters

Oh MY gosh.  Star Wars Cookie Cutters at Williams Sonoma. I'm restraining myself from running out RIGHT NOW and buying these, but I think I'm going to have to head to Garden City soon!  My nephews are coming in August, and these will be PERFECT for those little Star Wars loving boys.

4 comments:

  1. Where else can you get these? I live in Canada but am close to the border,but I don't think there is a williams sonoma close by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I have no idea! Maybe google Star Wars cookie cutters and see what pops up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. I wish we were closer to you. I'd love these cookie cutters and there a re a few pampered chef things I've got my eye on too!
    Glad you shared! Off to google Star Wars cookie cutters!!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, you do know that Pampered Chef is in England, too, don't you? You could probably find a consultant near you! I haven't tried the cookie cutters yet, but they also have pancake molds, and my friend has them and loves them!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)