Friday, May 21, 2010

More pictures from April and May

Today is a relatively easy day--making bread & cookies this morning, Eli's friend is being dropped off (he's sleeping over), I have to make yet another run to the store (I forgot toilet paper and cling wrap last night--gah!), then I have to pack up my kit for a show that I have tonight in Coventry.

(pause for a visit with my mom)

Here is Patience with the big red ball she got at Wal-Mart.  You'll see it come into play in another picture.



I bought a birdfeeder to hang outside of my kitchen window.  I hung it on the end of the clothesline.  I'm kind of rethinking that, because now there's bird poo everywhere, but I do like watching the birdies.  They are greedy little things--they go through 12 cups of food every other day.




The girls and I had fun babysitting while Eli was in Canada--Vivian, Valencia and Haly came over to play while their moms went shopping.  They were a lot of fun!


cutting up food for Valencia



This is one pretty baby



More softball pics!  We brought the big red ball to the game, much to the joy of the little kids.

"I love you, red ball, I love you!"



Patience & Gracie



Father & Son--Alex & Nick watch the game



"No, I really, really love you, red ball!"





Aughh--so close!



Last week, the game was in Providence, off of Valley St.  Parking was limited.  Luckily, we found a spot and had a great time, even if it was really cloudy.

Maddie & her new best buddy



Zeke, in his "Davy Crockett--Pirate--Bank Robber" get up




He was trying to start a fire with those sticks.  "Watch out!  This could spark at any moment!" was his warning to me. :)

Between innings



My sweet pookah-pie



We have absolutely perfect weather here in RI today.  Blue skies, sunshine, temps in mid-70's.  I could get used to this!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)