Not the letter "C" or number "4", but a sleepy cat.
So Maddie made it to VA safely. I talked to her around noon time.
Patience, Eli and I went to the Providence Place Mall. Patience had $20 Build a Bear bucks to spend--Ellie the stuffed dog now owns a lovely pink formal gown.
After lunch, Patience and I went grocery shopping at Wal-Mart. Found Steve a great t-shirt for Father's Day. It says "This is what a cool dad looks like." :) :) :)
Then I had to run to Stop & Shop and to my friend Julie's house to feed her cat. Now we're all home chilling out until Steve gets home.
I think I might make Steve take me to see Robin Hood tomorrow afternoon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)