Ah, beautiful internet! Our power was just out for 2 hours (I know, I'm a wimp)--according to one news report I read, "an animal" got into a substation here, wreaking some havoc. Sigh.
Anywho. Lots going on this week. School, of course. MRI on Eli's knee tomorrow afternoon--he hurt it, but we're not sure how. The x-ray was fine, so an MRI is next.
Tuesday--the girls have piano lessons, and I'm hosting a 31 party. Can't wait to hang out with my girlfriends and shop for cute tote bags.
Hopefully the weather will be sunny on Wendnesday--we're planning on going to Spring Hill Sugar House to pick pumpkins and go through a corn maze. I also have a chiropractor appointment later that afternoon.
On Thursday, I have a dentist appointment in the morning, to have a post put in the tooth that had the root canal, and then the kids have Spanish class in the afternoon.
Friday is co-op, then Patience has a birthday party to attend.
I'm tired already. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)