That, in a word, is how I feel today. Just bleh. Just blah. Blech. Just wanted to be in jammies all day on the couch with a good book and great snacks.
Instead, we got school work and house work (not much) done. And I went out to pick up a few ingredients for the baking we're going to do this weekend. I still need a few more. I don't feel like going to the store again.
Is anyone watching 'The Sing-Off' on NBC? We saw dvr'd episodes at my sister's house last Christmas, so we're tuning into the new season. It's a lot of fun--love, love a cappella singing. Anyway, we watched this week's episode while we ate leftovers for dinner.
It was a gorgeous, sunny day, too, so no idea why I'm feeling so blue. I exercised--doesn't that release endorphins?
I wonder if Steve will go out and buy ice cream.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)