Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bathing suit woes

Sears carries Land's End clothing.  Yes?  Yes, but unfortunately for Maddie & me, they aren't carrying little girls' bathing suits this year.  GRRRR.... 

  

I liked going to Sears because a) Maddie could try the suits on, and b) I didn't have to pay shipping charges.  No such luck this year. 

  

So we ended up at Wal-Mart, where I had to buy a slightly skimpy 2-piece for her (that will be worn with a t-shirt) so that we can go swimming at our friends' home tomorrow.  Then I came home and ordered her a bathing suit from Land's End.  I'm praying that it fits!  I don't want to have to return it!

1 comment:

  1. finding anything appropriate for my dd6 too. Why does everyone think it's appropriate to put them in string bikinis???? Even the one pieces I found were so low cut in the cleavage area(not that she has any but I don't really want her getting used to it). We finally found a couple at Pennys that are ok.


    I found your blog through the ringofFIAR. Will be back!

    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)