Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Yep, I'm the big "3-2" now!   We went to church, then out for lunch.  I took a ride to Circuit City, to buy a CD player for our 1998 Ford Escort Wagon (it has a tape player!  No, not 8-track!).  I'll bring the car in on Wednesday to get the stereo installed. 

  

Now I'm just bored.  My family is watching "Eight Below" before it needs to go back to Hollywood Video.  I feel like going out and doing something--anything.  Maybe I'll go out by myself, because the kids are driving me a little nuts.  When I was growing up, we had a pretty big lunch (Sunday dinner) and my mom didn't make supper on Sundays.  I tend to not cook on Sunday evening.  And I'm still full from lunch.  And the kids are starting to circle like vultures. 

  

Yeah, I think I'll go out....LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday

    From all of us to you!

    We're so glad it's your birthday

    So we can party too!


    Happy Birthday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I laughed out loud at that. Probably because I can identify only too well. LOL Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a June baby too. June 22 I was the big 33, yikes! I am starting to forget how old I will be on each successive birthday.

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)