Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Birthday festivities

My best friend, Kathy, took me out last night for my birthday! (It's not until Sunday, plenty of shopping time left! LOL)



We went to the movies and saw "The Break-Up" starring Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston.  Not really a feel-good movie.  I'm a lover of happy endings.  I mean (spoiler alert), in the end, they're both happy, but not together. 



Cold Stone Creamery was next!   I ordered Oatmeal Cookie Batter ice cream with mini chocolate chips! YUM!



Today I need to go to Kathy's and give her the Veggie Tales videos that I forgot (am I getting old, or was I just in a hurry to get out?? LOL) to give her last night.  Then Maddie and I need to go buy her a bathing suit at Sears.  When I know its going to get passed down to Patience, I might as well buy Land's End!  Ends up being $15/kid; not a bad price at all for a modest bathing suit!



Yesterday was laundry day.  I did (and folded!!!) 6 loads of laundry, spurred on by the fact that I had absolutely nothing to wear.  Great motivator!  Now to try to keep up with it!




1 comment:

  1. Amanda, it sounds like you had a great time! Happy Birthday!! Holly

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)