I shouldn't be this upset. And yet, I am.
I went to Circuit City today, to have them install the stereo that I bought on my birthday. My birthday gift, that I went to buy, that I paid for out of my own account, that I chose because the whole family could enjoy it.
The technician took one look at my car and stereo receipt and said, "Oh, they sold you the wrong *kit* to go with the stereo. Let me find the one you need." Now, on top of the cost of the stereo, there is a shop fee, a kit fee, a harness fee, etc. The kit that was sold to me on Sunday cost about $18. No biggie. The kit he walks back with is $100.
I was in shock. I finally managed to say, "I can't justify spending that much extra on this. I'll just return the stereo." Which is what I did.
I'm so sad....
I'm sorry you could not get the kit you needed! Want me to sing for you? ~:-)
ReplyDelete