Wednesday, January 16, 2008

CVS fun 1/16

What happens when you go to CVS without a good plan? You spend too much money.  I never said I was a pro at this stuff.  I want to be honest about it, so here's what I got today.


CVS has a ton of make up on clearance, so I did buy things that I a) didn't need and b) wouldn't normally be on my list.  But I had a coupon or got ECB's for everything I bought.  Also, I had a few things that I needed, so that bumped my list up.



Almay mascara $3.75, saved $3.74 with sale, had $1 coupon


Covergirl foundation $3.99, saved $4.00 with sale, had $1 coupon


Covergirl mascara $4.99, saved $5.00 with sale, had $1 coupon


Covergirl eye liner $5.29


(2) Covergirl liquid eyeliner (I've never tried this!) $6.99 each, got $5 ECB's for spending $15 on CG eyeliner


L'Oreal eyeliner $2.25, saved $6.74 with sale, had $2 coupon


L'Oreal lipstick $2.25, saved $6.74 with sale, had $2 coupon


L'Oreal lipstick $2.49, saved $7.50 with sale, had $2 coupon


L'Oreal foundation $2.99, saved $9.00 with sale, had $1 coupon


L'Oreal eyeshadow $1.25, saved $3.74 with sale, had $1 coupon


Revlon nail polish $2.99, saved $3.00 with sale, had $1 coupon


Revlon toenail clippers $2.49, saved $2.50 with sale, had $1 coupon


Revlon eyeliner $9.99 had $1 coupon


42 count Prilosec $26.99, saved $3 with sale, had $3 coupon


Crest Pro Health mouthwash $5.29, saved .80 with sale, had $1 coupon


(2) Crest toothpaste $2.49 each, saved .80 each with sale, had (2) $1 coupons, got $5 in ECB's


Glucose monitor $9.99, saved $50 with sale, got $9.99 ECB's


(2) CVS AA battery 8 packs $5.29, Buy one get one Free, used $2 of $10 CVS coupon


CVS envelopes $1.69


(3) Tylenol 75 ct. EZ tabs $6.69 each, (3) $1 coupons, got $6 ECB's


(2) Motrin 75 ct. tablets $7.49 each, (2) $1 coupons, got $4 ECB's


20 oz. Coke for Steve $1.59


Birthday card for mom $3.69


Birthday card for dad $1.99


Mead index cards $1.79


10 pack of red pens $1.99


Hmmm...I have a charge here for something that is $2.99, but I don't know what it is....


Schick Quattro ladies razor--this was on sale for $9.99, with $3 ECB's back, and I had a $4 coupon, but it looks like I was only charged $2.99?  How did this happen?


Zantac 8 count $5.39, $5 coupon


Then I used 2 $4/$20 and 2 $3/$15 coupons, and $64 in Extra Care Bucks. (yikes)


My total for everything was $57.99, I got $30 in ECB's,  and my receipt says that I saved $228.33.


No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)