Thursday, January 3, 2008

CVS fun 1/2/08

I left my receipt in the car, and it it WAY too cold to go get it, so I'm going to do this from memory.

I PAID $1.37, and got:

1-100oz. Arm & Hammer Liquid detergent--$5.49 minus $1 coupon

2-Johnson & Johnson Buddy Soap (it's soap in a sleeve, kind of, that makes it lather a lot)--$0.98 each minus 2-$1 coupons

1-CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Make Up $10.99 (I'm editing to add--I LOVE this foundation!  So smooth & creamy--and barely feels like I have make-up on!)

1-CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Restorative Cream Foundation $10.99--these were Buy 1 Get 1 Free, minus a $2 CVS coupon and $1 manufacturer's coupon

1-20 oz. Diet Coke $1.49?

I used a $4 off of $20, and some Extra Care Bucks (not sure exactly how much--I think around $9?), and ended up with a balance owed of $1.37.  Not bad, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)