Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fun at CVS 1/27/08

I finally got to CVS!  I spent a grant total of $4.59, and this is what I bought:



 


Here's the break down.  I split the items into 2 orders, so that I could use the ECB's earned off of the first order to pay for the second order.


Order #1:


2 Hershey Cacao Reserve bars, on sale for 2/$3, used a CVS BOGO coupon


2 Arm & Hammer toothpastes, on sale for $1.99 each, used $3 man. coup., earned $1 ECB


8 Pack of Bounty paper towels, on sale for $4.99, used $1 man. coupon


2 Stayfree Clean maxi pads, on sale for $3.29, used $2 man. coupon, earned $3.29 ECB


1 Gillette Fusion Power Phenom razor, sale $9.99, used $2 man. coupon, earned $6 ECB


2 Garnier Nutritionist facial wipes, $5.99 each, used $2 man. coupon, earned $7 ECB


2 Garnier facial wash, $5.99 each, used $3 man. coupon, earned $7 ECB


2 York mints, $1.99 each, used CVS BOGO coupon



I stacked this order with 2-$4/$20 CVS coupons, a $3/$15 CVS coupon, and used $29.99 ECB's for a grand total of $0.91!



Order #2 (now with $24.29 in ECB's in hand from Order #1):



2 Robitussin cough syrups, on sale for $6 each, used $6 in man. coupons


3 Advil PM liquigels, on sale for $4 each, used $6 in man. coupons--earned $10 ECB's


1 Gillette Fusion Manual Phenom Razor, on sale for $8.99, earned $6 ECB


1 Benefiber 90 ct. chewables, on sale for $11.99, used $2 man. coupon


1 Bayer Low Dose, on sale for $6.99, used $2 man. coupon--for buying the Benefiber and Bayer, I'll be getting a "gift pack" in the mail--we'll see what that ends up being.


I stacked this order with a $10/$50 CVS coupon, and used the $24.29 in ECB's from Order #1, for a grand total of $3.68, and I earned $21 in ECB's.  Plus I got another $10 off $50 coupon.  Before sales & coupons, this order would have cost $129.38 + tax.  Not bad!



I'm very pleased with this order

2 comments:

  1. I am going to HAVE to learn how to do this! I keep reading all these great stories but honestly don't even know how to get started.


    Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW-you did great!! That is amazing how much you got for so little-way to go! Holly

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)