A long time ago, I was friends with a gal named Jen, and she gave me this recipe. We make these every year, and I think of her when we do.
It's amazing how much help the kids are now. 
First you mix up the dough. Can I say how much I am loving my Kitchen Aid mixer?
one egg
1/3 cup of water

Measure out 1 cup of peanut butter in your Pampered Chef Measure-All cup.

Look how easy it is to get all of the peanut butter out! No scraping the inside of your measuring cup!

Add the next ingredient,

(Any yellow cake mix will do!), and mix well, until a cookie dough consistency is achieved.

Roll the dough into one inch balls.

Then roll the balls in granulated sugar.

Bake at 350 degrees for 9-11 minutes.
While the cookies are baking, get your little elves to work unwrapping 60 Hershey's Kisses.

As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press one Hershey's Kiss into each cookie. Let it sit for a minute before moving the cookies to a cooling rack. Cool completely.

Then make the kids do the dishes!!!!! Look how much fun they have!

No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)