Thursday, December 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, the car is in the shop getting 2 new front tires, so I am stranded at home today.  I couldn't be happier about it!



I do have a few things I wanted to blog about, but that will have to wait.  Today I'm going to finish the last knotted fleece blanket that I'm making for my nephews, and the kids and I are going to watch Horton Hears a Who. :)



Then I'll pick up my car, and the insane busyness that is my life will resume.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear how you guys liked Horton Hears a Who. I was thinking about buying it for the kids as a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, they liked it. I thought it was pretty cute. I won't buy it or anything, but for $1 to rent from Redbox, it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)