I've got lots of stuff to blog--new guinea pig babies, Christmas, my sister's visit, but for today, I'm just going to say that I feel alive again. Maddie and I caught a stomach bug, and it hit hard on Friday night. The two of us were away almost all of Friday night, and slept on and off all day Saturday. At least by then we could keep applesauce and oyster crackers down. Today, after a really good night's sleep, we feel much better, other than a few stomach pangs here and there.
Now Eli & Patience have been complaining off and on about stomach cramps. If it follows the same course as Maddie & I did, they should be down for the count by this afternoon. Steve managed to work all weekend--he's really tired, but not really feeling sick. If we're lucky, he'll escape this.
I need to run to Wal-Mart--the man works at a Wal-Mart, but couldn't remember to bring home Lysol! :)
On the upside--I lost 5 lbs. Now to keep it off. :)
ReplyDeleteyuck! i am so sorry that you got sick. that totally stinks
http://jeneralities.com