Christmas is a-comin', so I've been busy getting some gifts ready. I've made my nephews each a knotted fleece quilt--easy to make, and so soft & snuggly! They all have camoflauge material on one side, and the other sides (respectively) are brown, green & black.

I picked up the camo fleece the day after Thanksgiving. Yay Black Friday!
Tonight, I finished some fleece ponchos for the girls. I got the pattern from the book Sew What? Fleece.
I think they came out pretty well. I made a mistake cutting out some of the fabric (measure TWICE, cut ONCE---sigh), so Patience's is a little smaller than Maddie's.

--

--

--

I was hoping to surprise the girls with the ponchos on Christmas, but I had to make sure they fit! Now that I've made one for each of them, I can use the other fabric that I bought to make them each a 2nd one, and THAT can be a surprise! I also have enough extra fabric to make them hats that will match. Cute!

You are so talented Amanda! I love those ponchos!
ReplyDelete