Flexibility! This is a big one with homeschooling, and I'm so grateful that we can roll with the punches, and not be stressed about missing a day here or there. Or just tweak our schedule to accomodate doctor appointments or dentist appointments or visits with grandparents or, like today, illness.
Maddie has a sore throat and feels pretty run down. Eli & Patience are really stuffy--I'm hoping it's just allergies, but with everyone else feeling under the weather, I kind of doubt it. Steve is down for the count on the couch with a sore throat, stuffiness--yesterday he had a headache for hours. Poor guy, he has to go to work anyway--he's in his 6 month probationary period at the new job, and can't take time off. And I have a sore throat. Thank God I stocked up on throat lozengers at Wal-Mart last night!
So, today will be a light day. And I don't have to feel guilty. Just blessed that I don't have to feel stressed about taking it easy today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)