Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness--Days 18-20

#18

Homeschooling.  I'm so grateful that we have this freedom to educate our kids at home.  That we can preserve their innocence for just a bit longer.  That we get to spend precious hours with them.  That we get to see the 'light bulb' moments when they get a new concept.  I'm so glad I ever looked into it, because I hadn't originally planned on homeschooling.

#19

A good pediatrician.  We've been with the same practice since Eli was born.  It's such a good feeling to have confidence in your kids' doctor.  I had to call the practice yesterday because Maddie's eye was crazy itchy, and they got us right in, diagnosed allergies, and sent us on our way.  I love that I know the name of the lady who checks us out, the office workers, the nurses...and they know us.  I am grateful for that!

#20

Great books.  Specifically kids' books.  We've read the Little House series, Narnia, Harry Potter, and so many, many more.

#20b is for a husband who is picking up Chinese food on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)