#26--Thankful for a great time spent with Steve shopping on Black Friday! We had a blast & got some great deals. I can see a light at the end of the tunnel of Christmas shopping!
#27--My boy, Eli. I can't begin to express what a sweet kid he is. Even at 14, still loving and affectionate, and he still likes to be around us! :) He's helpful around the house, willing to help me out with things, plays with his sisters...he's a great kid!
#28--A husband who will clean up the oven after *I* spill Bagel Bites all over the bottom. And I didn't even have to ask.
#28B--Health insurance that has finally kicked in! Tomorrow I'm off to the chiropractor, since I slept funny or something on Friday night, and I've been in agony ever since. I might just have to hug my doctor--I've missed seeing her every few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)