I saw this on a friend's Facebook page, and thought, "What a great idea!". And figured I'd put it on my blog.
Today, I am thankful for HEAT. We wait until November 1st to put our heat on (mostly--I cheated the other day)--there isn't any reason not to pile on a sweatshirt or blanket when the weather isn't *too* cold.
But now, we've had our Indian Summer here in RI, and we probably won't see temps over 65 degrees until late spring.
And it is SO nice to just turn a dial and have heat. We've vacuumed out most of the baseboards (just the living room to do), and I can smell that "just turned the heat on" smell, and I'm just so grateful to live in a home where the heat works, and I'm grateful that we were able to put oil in the tank 2 weeks ago.
My husband won't turn on the heat until the 15th of November. So I am freezing right now.
ReplyDeleteKathi