Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day, surrounded by friends & family.  We're blessed to have a relaxing day here at home.  The turkey is roasting, the apple pie & pumpkin squares are waiting for dessert, kids are doing dishes...all is right with the world.

I'm so thankful for all of God's provisions.  For the food on our table, for the clothes on our backs, the roof over our heads--He truly does care and care about the small details!

May you have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I like how your statement of "all is right with the world" is preceded by "the kids are doing the dishes..." ROTFLOL!

    We had a great Thanksgiving Day with the extended family. We have so much to give thanks to God for!

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)