It's always a nice feeling to have all of my month's Pampered Chef shows wrapped up & submitted!
It was an uncertain month, but God came through again! I did almost $3000 in sales (and boy, do we need the pay, with the move coming up! Thank you, Lord, for the security deposit!!)--tomorrow I get to go to the bank with THAT pile of checks! (where is the harried bank teller smilie??
)
And although the next couple of months will be crazy with packing and all, I do have a pretty consistent show schedule lined up. Consistency is the key! I usually offer my hosts an array of recipes to choose from, but with so many of my products headed for the packing boxes, I'll have to keep it sweet & simple! I think our new Hazelnut Chocolate Cake will fit the bill nicely! Yum!
Hi Amanda. My name is Corinna and I am new to blogging. I am in need of some blogging friends. I am married to my husband Mike. Our anniversary is March 28th. We will be married 8 years. We have a 6 year old named Faith and our son is 5-Matthew. I had several friends in Orlando that sold Pampered Chef. They did very well. My one neighbor in Tallahassee does Pampered Chef and my other neighbor does Mary Kay and my sister does Avon. She gives me discounts. Well, I hope to hear from you. God Bless. Corinna
ReplyDelete