Uuunhhhh....
Head is fuzzy, face is feeling warm, glands are swollen & my throat hurts. I'm tired & feeling a bit snuffly, too.
Honestly, it couldn't have happened at a better time!
Next week, Steve will be in Maryland. A month from now we'll be moving. I don't have another Pampered Chef show until 3/12.
The only questions are: do I call the doctor (who will so obligingly put me on anitbiotics!) and what OTC do I take tonight?
Confession: I love meds that put me to sleep!! There is nothing quite like the feeling of drifting off into a haze of sleep, knowing that I will sleep soundly and not wake until the morning, with only a slightly groggy feeling! LOL We moms usually go to sleep with a million thoughts racing through our brain, "Did I remember to buy more milk? Did the laundry get switched? Ack, I forgot to return that phone call!!".
Benedryl, Tylenol PM, Nyquil--I unashamedly call them "friends".
No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)