Alas, I have my mother's hands! No, no, not her sewing talent, but the "prone to splits" part. Every winter, without fail, my fingers will split. Usually my thumbs (my poor mother gets it on all of her fingers). Very painful. And not much makes it go away, unless you can avoid getting your hands wet.
Seems like the split just starts to heal, and dang! there is that pile of dishes, or I'm finally getting to take a shower!
(No one wants to see a smilie of me taking a shower, even if it is just a cartoon!
)
I'm trying to keep a band-aid on it, but those keep falling off, and then I find them (after the kids find them) stuck all over the walls of the house.
I was enjoying your blog today and had a couple of tips for your poor split fingers. I used to get them a lot in the winter. I haven't gotten many since I started using Flexitol Heel Balm on my feet at night. When I did get them, I used superglue to close the splits. By the time it wore off, the split was healed.
ReplyDeletebtw, the Flexitol is great stuff for the feet.