Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall colors

This is for you, Ronette!


I took these pictures along the bike path that runs past our home.




--



--



--



--



-



-



-



-



-


Sisters on a walk




Sunset through the trees



 


3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh....I *love* them! I mean, *really* LOVE them! The colors! They just make me so happy! Thank you, Amada! You know you have a true friend when she will go out of her way to take some fall photos for you:-)


    I'm praying for you this week, too, as you remember Abigail.


    ((Hugs))


    Ronette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like them, Ronette! I'll have to take my camera with me when we're out and about later this week, maybe I can get some more. :) Today is rainy & miserable--the colors don't look as good under those conditions. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!! (I finally figured out how to "subscribe" to your blog. It's now a bookmark on my screen and I can click on it anytime I want.) :-)


    Krista

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)