Thursday, October 9, 2008

For those of you keeping count...

It is now day 16 of no Diet Coke.  I really want one.  Wicked bad.

3 comments:

  1. NOOO! Stay away from the evil! The apartame has affected your mind and is attempting to take over! Be strong! Be wicked strong! ;~)


    In the immortal words of The Little Engine, "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.."


    LOL


    Shay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say that I was giving in! I just really want one.


    Okay, I'm off to drink copious amounts of water. :)


    Thanks for having my back, Shay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it!! I cut out diet cokes about 2 years ago and haven't had one since! I swear they taste NASTY now! (And I was a two Diet Pepsi a morning person)


    theshadesofpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)