Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pictures of me

Since I'm sure you've been sitting and just wishing that you could see what I looked like as a baby....


Here's me & my dad--I'm about 2 months old




About 18 months old here...my dad was planting rose bushes, and I was "helping".  He warned me, "Don't go near the hole I just dug!", and when he turned back around, all he could see was my feet!  I went in head first.




Holding my baby sister




Age 3 or 4--the sister of one of my mom's friends needed a flower girl



Age 4, I think.  I'm sporting a nice, split lip in this picture




This is either kindergarten or first grade--I think kindergarten.  Don't you love my helicopter hair-do?




Fourth grade picture--Richmond Elementary School



Those of you who are squeamish should look away now...here is my senior picture...oh, the horror! LOL




Look at that hair!  I had a perm in those days, before my hair went curly on its own.  I was 16 years old in that picture.  A lifetime ago!  Well, half my lifetime ago at any rate.


Okay, almost 11pm...time to stop playing on the computer and go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)