I am beat, bushed, exhausted...you can think up synonyms for "tired" and put your own here. I can barely remember what we did this week, I just know that I didn't get to sit down much.
Monday was school in the morning--I can't remember if we ran errands in the afternoon--I know we had a lot of errands this week. I think we hit the library. Monday night I had a training phone call to conduct, and Steve had school.
Tuesday we walked with Sue & her kids. Maddie wasn't feeling well---OH THAT'S WHAT WE DID MONDAY MORNING...I took Maddie to the doctor (she had a sore throat, but it's not strep), and since we were out, I did the bank, post office, library run as well. And then we finished school in the afternoon. Whew--thought I was losing my mind there for a minute. Back to Tuesday: We walked, did school, I paid bills & balanced check books. We went to Joann's and A.C. Moore (love those weekly 40% and 50% off coupons!) and bought the girls some Knifty Knitters. They're having a great time with those! I had a meeting that evening.
Wednesday was a normal school morning, followed by a trip to the pet store for guinea pig bedding and grocery shopping. Wednesday night Steve had school.
Yesterday. was. a. long. day.
Co-op was from 9-12. We left a few minutes early to get Maddie to her last art class (thank goodness that's over, and now we won't have to leave co-op early every week!), which was 3 hours instead of 90 minutes. Then we had to fly down to Warwick for Patience's gymnastics class. God bless my friend Amy (who had Eli)--she met us at gymnastics so that I didn't have to drive to her house to get Eli. Then we went home, I had 10 minutes, and then I had to leave for my show. I was home by 9:30pm.
I thought today would be easy. Just a field trip to a farm. But the house was a mess, and I was trying to clean up, and then the girls decided that we had to make crockpot applesauce today (it was delicious), and I had to pick up a check from a customer and go to the bank--all before going to the farm. We had a great time, and I was all set to be able to RELAX at home for the afternoon, when a friend (who can't drive due to a medical condition) called to ask me to give her and her dog a ride to the vet. She has a 95 lb. Rotweiller/German Shepherd/maybe something else male dog. Thankfully, she let me drive her car.
Two hours later, I was finally home!
Steve cooked dinner and went out to buy me ice cream. I am a kept woman, I tell ya! I'm still completely zapped, though--and I can't lie down just yet. Why? Because I'm not done typing this blog entry, why else?
Here are some pictures from today (I'm including one with my friend Sue in it, because I know you're all curious about her, since I mention her so much--Beth, try not to be jealous, you're my best COLORADO friend!):
Sue, her daughter Amy, Maddie & Patience ALL in pink

Eli, listening to Mrs. Morris, the farmer's wife

The farmer's wife shows us how to hold a chicken

Inside one of the barns

On the wagon ride



We even got to feed the cows!

A younger cow, enjoying the piece of corn that Patience threw on the ground in front of him/her (not sure what this cow was!).

I love this picture of Maddie--too bad we were on a bumpy tractor, and I cut off the top of her head!

It was a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment
C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)