Ugh. Woke up this morning with a head cold. I'd say that my face hurts (sinuses--blech!), but then my entire family would say, "It's killing me!". Yes, we're hilarious.
--
And so, I'm staying home from church, while Steve brings the kids. I have a Pampered Chef show this afternoon, so I'm going to rest up now. And bring Purell and tissues with me to the show. At least I'll be able to get another dose of Sudafed in before I have to leave. I packed up everything except the laptop yesterday, so that's one less thing I have to do today. AND, NO AWANA tonight. I'm so excited. We can just stay home and relax this evening! We're thrilled. (Makes you wonder if the kids should be going in the first place if we're all so happy when they don't have to go?)
--
I scanned another 150 pictures last night. I'm trying to differentiate between pictures that I need back ups of (hence the scanning), and pictures that I will scrapbook. I don't need a back-up of every picture. I'm getting excited about starting to scrapbook (I know, I'm a bit behind), but also a bit overwhelmed. We have so many pictures. How do I organize them? By year? By kid? By event? Hmmm....
--
Update on the guinea pigs--Apparently, 3 is a crowd. Any combination of 2 guinea pigs works out fine, but they fight if all three of them are together. It's like they're their own rodent version of Mean Girls. Sigh. Cleaned one cage last night, and we'll do the other tonight. The girls room does smell a bit like a farm. LOL
--
School week--Patience is done with gymnastics! Woo Hoo! One less thing to do every Thursday. We had fun at bowling on Wednesday. Man, the kids are exhausted after 3 strings of duckpin bowling. You can watch them fade. They ususally don't do too well on that last string. :) I bowled a 98--completely choked when I had a chance to hit 100. I blame the kids--they were making me laugh.
--
Okay, I'm going to go be industrious and get some dishes done before I crash on the couch.
I hope you're feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteHave a great PC party!
Janine
P.S. Love the guinea pigs!