Monday, October 20, 2008

Well, I crumbled like a stale cookie

And put the heat on.  It was only 56 ° in the house this morning--brrrr!  I've shut it all off now, but we just had to take the chill out of the air.



In other news, I'm almost done switching over the clothes from summer to winter.  I have a lot of laundry to do, but at least the kids' closets and drawers aren't brimming with clothes that don't fit or aren't season-appropriate.


I still need to shower & get dressed (IGNORE THE TIME STAMP ON THIS ENTRY), run to the bank, library & grocery store.  Sigh...it will all get done.  It will all get done.  It will all get done. (I'm just going to keep repeating this--feel free to get on with your day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)