Friday, October 3, 2008

Still no Diet Coke and a blessing

The two are not related, but it's the best I could do for a title.

 

In spite of a hellish week, I still have not reached for that wonderful, frothy concotion known as Diet Coke.  I'm feeling pretty proud of myself.  And still drinking more than a gallon of water a day.

 

On to the blessing.  Some, er most, um Anyone I've ever talked to knows that Steve and I both work on commission.  Sadly, it can fluctuate greatly.  Like this week, when Steve casually mentioned, "Hey, I'm only getting paid $200 next week."  I, sad to admit, did not react well. 

Today he got a phone call that $800 worth of referral $ is in the mail to us.  And we should have it by payday. 

God is good.  All the time, but of course I notice it more when I am so pathetically unworthy of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon, show me some love! I'm always so curious about who reads this blog--let me know! :)